Sign in to follow this  
jstferus

Cannot get clean cut on rounded letters

I am using winpscsignpro-14 with my MH721 and still having problems getting things right. I am using an offset of 12 (recommended) at least I think. It was described to me to go to settings/plotter codes/hardware/others and I have no option for setting offset, however if I select Options after the cutting menu comes up, I can set it there so I assume I am doing that correctly. I have set a force of 50 and speed of 12 and have the following problems. A lower case "e" has a constant incomplete cut right on the outside at the top of the "e". A lower case "a" has the same issue at the 9 o'clock position on the inside of the rounded portion of the "a". A lower case "r" has it right at the top of the curvature (similiar to the e), and the lower case "o" has it at the 3 o'clock position on the outer portion of the "o" and 6 o'clock position on the inside of the "o". Does anyone out there have any idea what I am doing wrong? I have been trhying for over a month now and still not able to get it right. Thanks

Not sure about WinPCSign- Tater is a pro, maybe he has an idea.

Hi,dont know if this helps but,i am running winpcsign pro with my offset set at 10 and on my mh1351 it cuts fine.Just curious,when i first got my machine i was having problems with it cutting clean and my problem was i had my blade holder in the wrong position.i had it in the outer hole instead of the one closest to the machine.made all the difference in the world.hope this helps

stan

I think you are right about the position of the blade.  I had the same problem but I was using SignGo software.  I moved the blade for the hell of it and problem was gone.  I think you hiy the nail on the head with that response.  That I think will take care of your issue!