Sign in to follow this  
RegisG

Soooo, How Much is your machine worth?

Saw a question here on the forum asking how much a cutter was worth.  The question/answer(s) got me thinking.  If I use one for hobby, it is worth what is in my budget.  If I'm making $3,000 a month with it, the value changes.  If my "only" cutter is down and a BIG $$ client project is slipping away,,,,well, a lot more.  So, what is YOUR machine worth?

Mine keeps going up from the day I ordered!

Guest fivestar

I honestly can't put a price on mine.  It has made me so much $$$$ but it also made me do what I've wanted to do for a long time, open up a business that I like doing, computer repair/sales and vinyl graphics.  So now I love to come to "work" :o :o :o if this is what you want to call it.

to be totally honest, whether I make $1000.00 that month or $0.00/mth my cutter from US Cutter is priceless!!

Jenny

I have good months and not so good months... I would imagine over time as one's customer base builds, this would eventually level out.

Since I stopped building computers several years ago and only have a handful I now support, my cutters are being considered a retirement business. Priceless