ClearBraSpecialty

Random Issue with FC8600 cant cut anything- Cutter is dragging material- Video Included

Hey everyone,

I am hoping you can help me out with this issue. It is really driving me crazy because I just used the plotter Friday and went to use it Monday (today) and every time hit the plot button on my program. I am using DAP software (Xpel Clear Bra Software) It for some stupid reason starts dragging the material and completely messing it up and I don't have a clue why.

Here is the video link. You can skip to the last 5 Seconds to see what it does. Thank you for the help in advance

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Zh7jvtDnCPsWqjO2

What are you trying to cut? (material)   Pinch roller also looks too close to the edge..  Turn the speed real slow and see what happens. Like 2

Is the blade depth etc set properly to start off with ? If it isnt and its not sticking out enough etc and your pressure is too high then it will just push in to deep..Take a pic of your blade in the holder and post it if you can.

40 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

What are you trying to cut? (material)   Pinch roller also looks too close to the edge..  Turn the speed real slow and see what happens. Like 2

I am cutting Suntek Clear Bra Film. It is all I really cut on the plotter. Never had something like this happen and we have cut out hundreds of patterns for cars. Once I set the speed really slow it did cut it. I believe it was because that is the only time it has ever started cutting a pattern that close to the edge and it did not like it. here are my current setting for this condition also:

Force 20

Speed 12 - reduced to 2 for that cut

Accel 4

Offset -5

30 minutes ago, Primal Decals said:

Is the blade depth etc set properly to start off with ? If it isnt and its not sticking out enough etc and your pressure is too high then it will just push in to deep..Take a pic of your blade in the holder and post it if you can.

The blade depth is all set properly because I just did a test cut and it passed that. I think it was just a fluke thing because the patterns never start cutting that close to the edge. we cut out to 59in on a 60in roll but normally the blade is going from the middle out.

IMG_20170717_194132.jpg

IMG_20170717_195259.jpg

IMG_20170717_195729.jpg