Sign in to follow this  
dave_dj1

Titan 2 not completing a job

I had a similar thing happen one other time and I thought it was because I was running the laptop cordless, I plugged it in and all was good.

Today I was trying to cut 5 rows of the same thing, a saying about 23" long and 2.5" tall, it was a zombe font if that matters with a small logo at the end (2.5 x 2.5) for a total of 23"

Any way, I tried to cut all 5 at once and it just stalled in the middle of the third one and didn't quite finish the second one, then I tried to do 2 at a time and still would stall, so I had to do them one at a time. Any ideas on as to why?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Could be a bad USB cable or port.  My Saga (same thing as a Titan) was acting weird randomly.  I replaced the cable which helped temporarily.  Turned out that the USB port on my laptop had gotten worn out and was loose.  If you are using Vinyl Master or a variation of it, you could try a different USB port and then going through the setup through VM.  Just a thought.

Thanks VM, I think I have a bad port in the laptop. I did a big cut today , full 2' x 4' with two banners and a bunch of smaller stuff and it cut fine. 

Thanks again,

Dave

• Like 1