I have had the LP2 for about 3 years now, I have been frustrated with it for the last 8 months, something is always needed to be fixed. I am looking for advice or any suggestions on switching over?? I want to continue to use SignBlazer, I am reading it is possible, does anyone know if it is hard to change over? US cutter can not say it will work for sure. I really would like something that cuts quieter and not such a pain lol Sorry for the rambling, 3 hours of piddling with the cutter has my head a bit fogged up :) Thank you for any help.

I have the titan 2 and love it . No issues at all ,not even a glitch with it.once you learn it ,your set...I can make cuts down to 3/16 of an area so far..Bought it dec 2014.

Thanks, I did find one that is was suitable, but with the $$ was just double checking :) Thank you so much!!!

I had been using the LP for a few months now, and although I cannot point to anything specific that was 'wrong' with it, overall I just wasn't THRILLED.

Anyway, last night it went Bye-Bye to a guy from craigslist. He was glad to get a nice cutter for under $500 and I said "take it" and that was that.

Now, I want to bring in the TITAN 2 --- but I really don't have the space for a 54" unit. I'll have to MAKE space for it !!!

I use scalp4 pro and Ai cs6 along with vector magic and Find My Font. Between those 3 my cutter works perfect.Unless i need something  i just cant figure out on my own .But these are amazing programs in my own opinion..I started doing this with no experience at all. In Dec 2014 i bought my cutter, 2 months later Jan thru Feb watching videos etc. Then i found this forum..Without this forum and great people who do offer help, i dont think i would be where i am today. I played around with this as a hobby till last friday March 11,2016 Pippin Decals and Graphics became a legit business on the books, I have a big customer list and still building up with repeat and new customers using word of mouth and my facebook and website.

Once you find your groove you should do great as long as you watch your numbers and use the proper material.Thats why this group is amazing... They know who im talking about..Thanks