ahhteezy

MH-721 mk2 blade not dropping

Hey everyone I have a less than a month old machine I purchased and last week the cuts started to get weaker and weaker to the point it just didn't even touch the vinyl. We called customer support and they suggested we wipe down the machine with fabric softeners and add an additional ground from the machine to the ground itself on top of the ground from the stand to the machine itself. That worked for only 2 more days and now its doing the same thing it did before. They suggested it was a z chip the first time we called them so I went ahead and ordered one but what tech support forgot to mention to us is that the mk2 doesn't have a z chip. Or at least the z chip I ordered which looks to be for a mk1. I wanted to make sure so we nearly tore the whole thing apart looking for the z chip and came up with nothing , so I'm pretty much stumped. If anyone can offer some kind of help or lead me in the right direction that would be helpful. All I've been able to stumble upon are mk1 mh threads. This machine is still under warranty so I'm waiting for a email back from them. Thanks in advance!

I would have them replace the motherboard

I had to replace the motherboard and the power supply on my MH 721 when it got a static charge! :(

• Like 1

Yeah that's what I was scared of. Having to send it in but good thing I'm only 30 mins away from their wa headquarters so I'll def give them another call Monday. Thanks for the heads up

Does the carrier knife holder move very easily up and down if you place your finger on it? I had one that would bind up- replaced and works.