Sign in to follow this  
stormy

Thermoflex or MultiCut

Does anyone know where to get Thermoflex Plus or MultiCut by the yard? I need about Hot Pink and Neon Green and about 3 yards of each. I saw Ordway sold per yard but shipping was like $20. This will be my first heat-applied project so I wan't to see how I like the material before I start stocking up on heat vinyl.

Thanks in advance.

Guest fivestar

I don't think you can get multicut by the yard anywhere.  I will tell you my experience with Thermoflex plus hot pink was not good, I don't know if it was an old roll laying around but the mylar backing would not peel off.  Multicut's pink was alot better but it still wasn't as easy as all the other multicut colors.

Also, I don't know where you could get thermoflex by the foot, I know I can from my local distributor.

You can get Thermoflex by the foot from Specialty-Graphics.com  It's helped me out lately when I have customers who want colors I'd never use 5 yards of.  Shipping is pretty quick, too.

hello,

stahls id has a film called fashion film that look like screenprinting. also specialty graphics has it by the yard also.