Sign in to follow this  
egobuster1

all the sudden cutting everything twice

so today my signcut decided it was going to start cutting over designs twice. its doing it on all my EPS files even ones that ive cut in the past perfectly fine. it took me awhile to realize it because i was in the proccess of making a new vectorized image and it kept doing it so i decided to try a old file and its doing it on that too and im not sure why. the only settings i changed were the offset because i installed new blades and adjusted the overcut but havent messed with anything else.

Cutter settings are as follows.

MH761 and have it set in signcut as a COPAM CP-2500 seemed to work best before

BAUD 9600

Parity NON

Databits 8

Handshake software

and then just the blade offset.

kind of stuck as to why its doing this but ill upload my image files to so they can be looked at also

thanks guys i really appreciate it and im running a MAC so would prefer to use singcut since sign blazer doesnt work on it and is a bit outdated but cant afford the crazy high prices for flexi

browning-1_vectorized.eps

browning-1.eps

hang lose.eps

mp5123.eps

The_Shocker.eps

I also happen to notice that even the default image thats loaded when you launch Signcut that says "Signcut" will cut everything twice too if you do a preview cut

i went ahead and bit the bullet and purchased SCAL and it cut my graphic perfect in two colors so i guess ill just use it from now on

I loaded it into my SignCut Pro via Illus. CS5..

SignCut Cut Preview only cut it once.. Cut it out on a scrap and only cut the design once as well. Kind of strange.

yeah i thought it was really weird, thats why i just had to give up on signcut and purchase a little better program such as SCAL and its been working great for me so far