cutme

new noob here

hey everyone i am a new noob on the block. i have wanted to cut my own decals for years. i have been reading a lot in the forums here because i have been looking at buying the "laser point 24".  wish me luck! lol i am really glad to have found this forum because it has helped me make the decision to buy from us cutter. i enjoy looking at all of the creative things you all do in the "show your work" section, i hope to have something cool to show you all real soon! so... hi!  :huh:

bruce blessing

Welcome Bruce,

lots of good information and great people here to help you with your cutting needs. be sure to thank those who help and post some pics. won't be too long and you will be giving other noobies some great help or ideas.  daniel t

welcome bruce, you should be able to get anything done with the amazing help that comes out of this board!

yep! one of the reasons i purchased my cutter from uscutter was because i could walk in and carry one out. (although i almost dropped it going to the car!) other reasons include, but are not limited to all of the wonderfull info i gleaned from this forum and the signblazer forum. everyone who actively participates, should pat themselves on the back.

my2c

bruce blessing

welcome to the forum,  we were all noobies at one time or another. hang in there time passes fast when you are learning and having fun.  daniel t