Sign in to follow this  
nylebuss

Copam, Keyspan, SignCut Pro, and OS X Lion

I'm trying to use SignCut with the Keyspan adapter in Mac OS X Lion, I have installed the latest FTDI and Keyspan drivers that I can find, with my Copam CP-2500 but when I try to send a file to the cutter I just get the dialog that SignCut is sending the file with an unknown amount of time remaining and then it never moves.

Any clue on how I might get this working?

I did have it working through USB but I accidentally tripped over the USB cord and broke the USB port on the Cutter, and I'd really like to not have to spend $80 on a new motherboard since I have all the pieces for this to work via the Keyspan, technically at least.

post-16486-0-44824900-1340818221.png

post-16486-0-61840100-1340818246.png

I don't use a Mac, but have you worked thru all the steps here? Choose your cutter and work thru the info.. Check and double check, If this doesn't work, put in a support ticket to USCUTTER, and see if they can remote you...

http://start.uscutter.com/

Yes, I have. Though I don't have the option of using /dev/cu.usbserial-000012FD, the only options I have are the two that are listed in the pictures.

Got in touch with them, turns out I, unfortunately, must have broke the Serial port when I broke the USB port, but fortunately I'm still covered by the warranty so I just need to replace the motherboard.

Got in touch with them, turns out I, unfortunately, must have broke the Serial port when I broke the USB port, but fortunately I'm still covered by the warranty so I just need to replace the motherboard.

Great... glad your getting some where....