Sign in to follow this  
JesterTech

Average price of a used 4 screen printer

The Secretary at the machine shop where I work came up to me today and told me that she is selling her Screen printer and dryer for $500. I haven't had time to look at it today but I intend to look at it monday evening. It is a 4 screen printer I was just wondering if this would be a deal or if I should pass without even looking at it. I know she has a heat press as well that I think she might be willing to come off of. Thanks in advance for your help

The Secretary at the machine shop where I work came up to me today and told me that she is selling her Screen printer and dryer for $500. I haven't had time to look at it today but I intend to look at it monday evening. It is a 4 screen printer I was just wondering if this would be a deal or if I should pass without even looking at it. I know she has a heat press as well that I think she might be willing to come off of. Thanks in advance for your help

I think thats a decent deal. You should be able to talk her into throwing in all the extras like Ink, squeegees, screens, films. what about the exposure unit? Once someone is unloading the equipment, they should just throw in the rest.

well, A cheap 4 screen printer(non pro) is around $400 plus shipping. I'm assuming it would come with a few accessories and maybe a few tips if it's your co-worker.