I did this Notre Dame logo for a good friend of mine a few weeks ago and posted it in the "Show Your Work" category. Anyways, I've never done a graphic with so many colors and would like to know what you guys would charge for something like this. The logo is 24" x 24" with 5 colors. I found eps. files for it on the web but it took me about 20 to 30 minutes in SignBlazer to clean it up and add the font and about 30 minutes to cut it, layer the colors and mask it. It took maybe 20 minutes to apply it on his window doing a wet application using 2 pieces, 1st the ND & leprechaun and 2nd "Fighting Irish". I've seen a lot of experienced sign makers on here give out prices and would love to know how much you would charge for something like this. Appreciate any help on this.

post-1219-0-10342000-1306186705_thumb.jp

post-1219-0-87130600-1306186725_thumb.jp

post-1219-0-36933900-1306186761_thumb.jp

post-1219-0-89540800-1306186774_thumb.jp

great job!

No clue what I would charge for that to a Floridian...probably double! lol

Go Gators!!

Very nice work buddy!

You are by my old stomping grounds in Lake Mary/Sanford area!

Miss it there something terrible!

No kidding. I was born and raised in Sanford. Lived in Lake Mary for a couple of years also. Right behind Lk. Mary Elementary School. Small World.

Are you looking for a price to charge a "good friend" or are you looking for a price to charge others before Notre Dame catches on?

If you're doing this for a living, you'd have a pricing guide and would have known what to charge before doing the job. With that said I'll venture a guess that you did this as a favor for a "good friend" in which case only you can determine what that friendship is worth when placing a value on this.

Yeah, this was for a good friend of mine. He runs a landscape business and the deal was he would mow, edge, weed-eat and trim my hedges every weekend if I made him the decal. I figured it was a good deal. The summers are long here in Florida. I don't do it for a living, more like a second job. I've done plenty of 1,2 and 3 layered signs/decals but this is my first 5 colored one. Just trying to get an idea of what to charge on something like that.

i woudlnt sell those to the public. thats a good way to get notre dames laywers coming down on you for copyrights and all that other legal nonsense. just an opinion. big bucks to possibly shell out if you get caught. just something to think about.