Sign in to follow this  
Snapper

window7 driver for GCC Lynx S-60

Ok tried to get this from GCC sight would not recognize serial number (older model). Called and left message... but need this thing to work. Can anyone send me this drive. I would like to get this working until I can pick up a new cutter. looking for the "All In One driver" (32bits) Windows XP/Vista/Win7

Thanks

Ok tried to get this from GCC sight would not recognize serial number (older model). Called and left message... but need this thing to work. Can anyone send me this drive. I would like to get this working until I can pick up a new cutter. looking for the "All In One driver" (32bits) Windows XP/Vista/Win7

Thanks

did you try the Zencut green driver? It is a GCC cutter on down the list on this page 32 bit

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

you can also check signwarehouse technical support, they have alot of drivers listed also

did you try the Zencut green driver? It is a GCC cutter on down the list on this page 32 bit

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

you can also check signwarehouse technical support, they have alot of drivers listed also

The driver listed is for a 48" machine... the one I have is only 24". SW has drivers but only for XP... I loved XP but SP-3 killed my HP something to due with the type of chip in it. Blue Screen of death... tried for months to get it fixed to no avail. New box is 7. and won't play with older programs. :angry:

so what cutting software are you using? In the Signblazer all cutters UK version, there are older GCC machines.

Called and spoke to Tech... funny thing when I told the person my name she laughed and said I was just reading your email. They sent me the drive and how to load it. If if works maybe someone can point me to a place to upload it so others can use it as well.

Called and spoke to Tech... funny thing when I told the person my name she laughed and said I was just reading your email. They sent me the drive and how to load it. If if works maybe someone can point me to a place to upload it so others can use it as well.

Did you get this to work?