AbsoluteAirbrush

Suggestions on Wording...

Hi All, Happy Monday!

Just looking for suggestions on changing my name a little to incorporate vinyl graphics into it since I'm expanding my business. Or how to incorporate the vinyl into a tag line etc.

So far, I've considered "ABSOLUTE AIRBRUSH & VINYL" "ABSOLUTE AIRBRUSH & VINYL GRAPHICS" "ABSOLUTE" and use "CUSTOM AIRBRUSH - CUSTOM GRAPHICS" under it.

Just not coming up with anything that's descriptive and/or catchy, so any input would be appreciated.

Thank you! Alan

ABSOLUTE SIGNAGE.....ABSOLUTE IMAGE.........ABSOLUTE VISION......ABSOLUTE VISUAL IMAGE

custom airbrush and custom vinyl graphics can be the sub heading.

it seems very hard to decide on names and logos for your own stuff,lol.i have no problem drawing a logo for another company,but took 8 months to draw one for me that i was happy with(and i still cant decide if i like it or not,lol.)

Thanks for the suggestions proto and signworx! I'm leaning towards ABSOLUTE IMAGES as of now... but we'll see! :-)

And you're right signworx, I come up with stuff for customers everyday and they love it, without a second thought, but doing my own is like work! :-)

On a side note, before I started airbrushing, I ran my own screenprinting biz named "Propaganda Worx", always liked the "x' better than "ks". LOL

Thanks again to both of you! Alan

Thanks for the suggestions proto and signworx! I'm leaning towards ABSOLUTE IMAGES as of now... but we'll see! :-)

And you're right signworx, I come up with stuff for customers everyday and they love it, without a second thought, but doing my own is like work! :-)

On a side note, before I started airbrushing, I ran my own screenprinting biz named "Propaganda Worx", always liked the "x' better than "ks". LOL

Thanks again to both of you! Alan

Yeah, Iike that one Alan. I'm the same way. You should build custom computers, and then build one for yourself hehehehe WHAT A NIGHTMARE! ehheeheeh

It's a curse Ash, it's a curse! :-) See, I would think building your own computer would be easy, mark up your customer's stuff more and then just buy the best of the best parts etc for your own maching! :-)

It's a curse Ash, it's a curse! :-) See, I would think building your own computer would be easy, mark up your customer's stuff more and then just buy the best of the best parts etc for your own maching! :-)

Oh, building it is easy. It's like a car mechanic and his car. He works on so many of them he doesn't want to work on his own! heheheeheh

Oh, building it is easy. It's like a car mechanic and his car. He works on so many of them he doesn't want to work on his own! heheheeheh

True Ash true! I always want to paint for myself, but never take the time, always have deadlines... which is a good problem to have! :-)

I would choose, 'Absolute Airbrush and Vinyl'.

I'm leaning that way but don't want people to think we do vinyl floors along with airbrushing! :-)