snooky22

Number Fonts

Hey gang, Hope you dont get tired of me, we are just new starting out and any help is greatly appreciated. I am looking for some number fonts for our 2 race cars. Looking for something catchy, not just plain fonts. one car will be #7x and the other car #9. Are there any websites or anything that have these available or am I totally missing something in Signblazer. Sorry for al the questions.

Every rececar number I do is nothing special for fonts Just the standards you and I use every day. I dont buy any or use any premades. Take a standard number, outline, stretch it, skew it, shadow, make it specific for your application and punch it into your graphics for a even better look.

Here is a really basic drawing that took about 15 min to complete.

Hey gang, Hope you dont get tired of me, we are just new starting out and any help is greatly appreciated. I am looking for some number fonts for our 2 race cars. Looking for something catchy, not just plain fonts. one car will be #7x and the other car #9. Are there any websites or anything that have these available or am I totally missing something in Signblazer. Sorry for al the questions.

Just type out what you want, they really don't make number fonts specificity for race car numbers. Here's an example of a bunch. I listed the font name with the numbers.

wt1.jpg

Just type out what you want, they really don't make number fonts specificity for race car numbers. Here's an example of a bunch. I listed the font name with the numbers.

wt1.jpg

Thanks guys, like I said, 40 years old and totally new to this. So I can just pick the number then I can manipulate it how I want it?

Thanks guys, like I said, 40 years old and totally new to this. So I can just pick the number then I can manipulate it how I want it?

Yes, thats right. Even to the end of just doing node edit to give a personal feel. Distortion is found in the same sub command as manipulate just below shadow. Play with that a bit.

That is a great chart to get to know the fonts from, especially for a newbie like me!

Thanks for posting it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My favorite to use for numbers (even phone numbers) is called "Crillee Bold." A lot of race cars in VA and NC have numbers with that font, and the 4 is pretty close to the Morgan-McClure Motorsports font. Just Saying :rolleyes:

Signblazer dont have most if the fonts that are mentioned

You will more than likely have to buy them or find them from free font sites.

www.dadont.com is just one of the many free font sites that comes to mind.

You will more than likely have to buy them or find them from free font sites.

www.dadont.com is just one of the many free font sites that comes to mind.

1001freefonts.com

Just search the font name and add free to the search. You'll find them

This is a bit off topic but didnt want to throw up a new thread for this. How do you guys cut out the middle of a 6 or lets say even a 9 or 0? All at once including layers.

For fonts i use dafont.com

A&S sign font are the shiiit same with LHF fonts

I click the radio button cut holes in Flexi..Not sure about any other program..

stetson5331