beto

LA PANTALLA LED PARPADEA DE MI MH-721

ACABO DE COMPRAR ESTE PLOTTER Y NO LO HE PODIDO USAR LA PANTALLA LED PARPADEA Y DONDE ESTA LA AGUJA DE CORTE SUBE Y BAJA COMO SI ESTUVIERA TILDEADO QUIEN ME AYUDA LO ACABO DE COMPRAR NUEVO.

You may have to repost the question in English to get a better response to your question...

It looks like you may have an issue with the motherboard, a flashing display is nothing I've ever encountered before and seeing that your knife is out of whack ("tap tap tap") is not a good sign either.

Spanish to english translation?:

BUY THIS PLOTTER AND HE COULD NOT USE THE SCREEN LED FLASHES AND WHERE IS THE UPPER HAND UP AND DOWN AS IF TILDE WHO HELP ME I JUST BUY THE NEW ...

BUY THIS PLOTTER AND HE COULD NOT USE THE SCREEN LED FLASHES AND WHERE IS THE UPPER HAND UP AND DOWN AS IF TILDE WHO HELP ME I JUST BUY THE NEW ...

Spanglish to English.

Hello, good day sirs and madams. I have just bought this vinyl plotter and I could not use the screen. The LED will flash, and scrolls up and down as if it were broken. Could someone please help me justifiy this problem? I have just purchased this item brand new.

Spanglish to English.

Hello, good day sirs and madams. I have just bought this vinyl plotter and I could not use the screen. The LED will flash, and scrolls up and down as if it were broken. Could someone please help me justifiy this problem? I have just purchased this item brand new.

Your Spanish is much better than my online translator.

;D

Spanglish to English.

;D

I just fixed up what you said. lol.

Spanglish to English.

;D

I just fixed up what you said. lol.

Your Jay translation to English is better than my translation

It sounds like your machine may have  gotten damaged in shipping call tech support & submit a ticket.

Pareses que su maquina fue danado en transito, llamas a tech support para ayuda.