Sign in to follow this  
Stlouistech

Magnets that are cut

Where can I purchase magnets that are already cut into shapes? I want to put vinyl on them!

Would it be easier to put vinyl on them or have them printed with what I want on them?

I would like the breast cancer ribbon blank, Don't want it pink. I have an idea and need it to be printed or cut and ready so I can apply the vinyl.

Thanks!

Not sure doing them yourself would be practical.......But an outfit like www.tradenetpublishing.com can help you out for printed ones....http://www.tradenetonline.com/item_information.cfm?strip=0&keyword=ribbon&CatalogGUID=all&SupplierItemGUID=8218BF4F-A469-4CEA-91B1-3A6355B77F77&SuplItemNo=8002202O&SuplDisplayNo=AWA001&AcctGUID=2FC923FF-A906-11D3-8967-00105A7027AA&ProdNo=1&ProdName=1&Description=0

Harmful,

Can you send me some pricing for about 100 or so one color Bumper Sticker Magnets? Size I'm guessing would be 9" wide by 3" high.

If you have a standard size and quantities (minimums) for Bumper Sticker Magnets let me know.

ScreenPrintR@hereUare.com

Thx

I would prefer to work with someone on this forum, and not some company that won't buy from me down the road.

I can make them myself, but I estimated each sticker to be about $5 each. That's too high.