Sign in to follow this  
wwpro

Buying a Graphtec - advice needed

Hi there.

I have a guy selling me a Graphtec CE3000 Series 24" for $600 shipped to my door. Older model (2004) but used very little.

Seems like I need to find out if is a MK2 or not, because the not-MK2 cannot contour cut, is that right?

please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

EDIT: Seller's not gonna be able to get back at me until tomorrow I guess, but I'm gonna post the picture of the cutter to see if you can help ID if it's a MK2 or not. I was looking at previous posts here and Dakota was selling one not too long ago and he posted a picture of it, where it shows the MK2 on the top right corner of the case, and this one shows something really similar, only thing is I cannot see the MK2 badge because of the size of the picture.

graphtec.jpg

That is correct the Ce3000  does not contour cut and the ce3000  mk2 does.  either way 600 shipped to your door is a deal any way you go!  Let me know if you ever need the red top (heavy blades) blade holder or one that will hold roland blades as I have an extra of each!

Part 2 did you know that exact same picture is on ebay right now for sale at

http://cgi.ebay.com/Graphtec-CE3000-Series-24-Vinyl-Cutter-2004-model-used-/280522453867?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415070f36b#ht_676wt_1137

if he is selling it to you it is still for sale!

this one does appear to have the mk2 sticker

That's the one Dakota, the one I'm buying that is :)

Appreciate the quick response.

I'll hit you up later with the blade holders if needed  :thumbsup:

I also have a stand for the fc8000 that is missing the cross member and roll holder parts.  it is the uprights and feet part

I really admire you man, you're a seller by nature. And I mean this in a really positive way.

PM price for the blade holders and stand, the stand is really optional for me right now, but it doesn't hurt to know how much do you want for them.

Shipping should be to 77494

:thumbsup:

Dakota, the seller just told me he's not sure of those capabilities of the cutter, it does have the MK2 label,, but he believes that was an upgrade and he's not sure about it. He paid 2700 when he bought, so I don't know. Pretty honest guy, I like that.

I hope so, just bought it  :thumbsup:

Now, is there any DIY stand threads here ?  :) :)

Guest Schramm

Mine contour cuts but I have no use at this time for that feature.  Soon I will get a color large format printer then I may.  The unit you are looking at seems like a good price for what you are getting.

I might sell the stand off my CE3000 MK2 if I can get my master stand to work with it. The rollers on my master are so much smoother.  LMK Thanks Michael

Lol that was four years ago, long gone now. But the cb 09 should be right, just give Ross a call at clean cut and he will get you the right blade