Sign in to follow this  
orbitgrfx

Where to buy CleanCut blades

Hello everyone!

I'm reading great posts about the clarity of CleanCut blades. Which supplier do you guys get them from?

The MH series uses Roland type blades, I'm sure they are interchangable, aren't they?

Hockeygirl is right. Give them a call!! Great place to deal with and Great blades!!! I am going to be ordering me a couple more to keep as backup and one for reflective.

Ross is great to deal with

Jeff - get another holder for the reflective blade (use a used blade for this one) then you don't have to reset the depth etc when changing blades!

Great!!! Thanks for the super fast response. This is why I've come to love this forum!

:thumbsup:

Ross is great to deal with

Jeff - get another holder for the reflective blade (use a used blade for this one) then you don't have to reset the depth etc when changing blades!

Dakota- How much do you change the depth of the blade for the reflective? I have only cut reflective one time and I just adjusted the pressure of the cutter and it worked alright. I wasn't really pleased with how it cut but I wasn't sure if I had everything set exactly right. It was a learning experience.

That is hard to quantify but a little deeper and with the second blade holder makes it so I don't reset the depth again