designed

Epson 1100 workforce question

Guest sciondrgn

Can i print longer than 19"? I want to do long prints for my kart body and wanted to know is this can do it.

13x44 is the max for the 1100

Guest sciondrgn

Ok, quick question here.  A local bar wants me to make some stickers to put on some plastic cups for a party they're having.  They only need them for one night.  I have a WF1100 and what would I need to buy (and get here fast) to print a simple image on so i can then put on the cups?

Thanks!

Jay

Depending on the logo you want you could get the precut oval labels

http://www.texascraft.com/hps/product.php?productid=16813&cat=255&page=1

They have software on the site you can download to print on them correctly with the template.

Just got my 1100 today from newegg for 109.00

got mine yesterday, just waiting on something to print on....

Guest sciondrgn

Epson R-1900 13" wide 44" long Print works great

Edit.. I was thinking of the 1400 which is dye ink, The 1900 uses the UltraChrome Pigment

Only downside on the 1900 is that the stock inks are dye based. For decals that is fine as long as you laminate but for shirts the ink fades after washing. The pigment ink has a better advantage as far as water resistance

The R1900 is actually pigment ink, but it does use 7 colors/cartridges, so ink will be a lot more expensive than the WF1100.

Guest sciondrgn

Only downside on the 1900 is that the stock inks are dye based. For decals that is fine as long as you laminate but for shirts the ink fades after washing. The pigment ink has a better advantage as far as water resistance

The R1900 is actually pigment ink, but it does use 7 colors/cartridges, so ink will be a lot more expensive than the WF1100.

Sorry about that you are correct.. I was thinking of the 1400

Guest kenya

I ordered the 1100 with the pigment ink from Cobra this morning..... will be delivered Monday... woohoo.  :-[

Bill. your email never did come through about the printer, but Richard emailed me, so I'm set. If you happened to save the email, will you send it again, don't want to miss any info on the printer... Also, which do you suggest to print on? Rolls or sheets for the transfers....Sandy

Bill. your email never did come through about the printer, but Richard emailed me, so I'm set. If you happened to save the email, will you send it again, don't want to miss any info on the printer... Also, which do you suggest to print on? Rolls or sheets for the transfers....Sandy

sorry about that I had big trouble with my email around then and lost everything so I am not even sure what I had sent.  Glad to hear you hooked up with Richard he will guide you in the right direction.

I have been using sheets of the JPSS paper.  I haven't tried anything else I figured I am getting such great results why try something else.

is the 8 X 11 the best size sheets to get? My heat press is only 15 X 15. Or is it more economical to get the larger sheets and print out 2 transfers per sheet?Sandy

is the 8 X 11 the best size sheets to get? My heat press is only 15 X 15. Or is it more economical to get the larger sheets and print out 2 transfers per sheet?Sandy

no you are better of with the smaller you don't really save any money on the big ones that I am aware of.  I have only used a couple of the big ones but I have a 16 X 20 press but have found the smaller size seems fine...

My R-1900 Gives me a lot of print.........7 but you only replace what you use........

I have been very happy with my 1900 but to each his own........can't all like the same thing

My R-1900 Gives me a lot of print.........7 but you only replace what you use........

I have been very happy with my 1900 but to each his own........can't all like the same thing

Incomplete thou.... message is confu....... what?