Sign in to follow this  
Cutting_Edge

Who has used Got Print for Printing biz cards and such?

Would like to know who has used Got Print for printing of full color business cards and such?

I would like to know their quality of printing...Have a customer looking for full color business cards and like the pricing on Got Print's site.

TIA

Margaret

Cutting Edge

I can vouch for Got Print! I have some cards from them and the quality is excellent! I have had compliments on my cards. I did a basic black & white design on the front with a colored background and text on the back and they look great!

Nice and glossy.

High quality thick paper.

Clear sharp images.

Well worth the money for 1000 cards. I will be ordering more in the next month or so.

I had my business cards printed by them.  Total cost was around $18 for 1000 I believe.  The color quality is great and it is printed on a thick stock.  Are you ordering through the regular site or did you sign up to be a reseller?  I have been thinking about signing up with them.

$18 for 1000 sounds like a great deal to me! My brother gave me 1000 for my birthday last year and I'll not live long enough to need more.

Welll, I think I will order my own cards first w/ the UV protectant and see how I like them before using them for a customer.

And thanks for letting me know about reseller for them....I had not investigated their site that far to notice it.

Thanks again

Margaret

Another  ;D for gotprint, where i get my cards printed and they work great.

BannerJohn...cmon man you need to get more cards out...I went through 250 on saturday alone at a bridal fair!

BannerJohn...cmon man you need to get more cards out...I went through 250 on saturday alone at a bridal fair!

God no! I already have more work than I want. I turn down jobs all the time.

God no! I already have more work than I want. I turn down jobs all the time.

Always a good problem to have.