Sign in to follow this  
ryan8281

Propsal for screenprinted t-shirts

I'm looking for someone to do some screenprinted shirts. The approx quantity are, baseball/softball/t-ball=460, flag football=140, volleyball=100, basketball=360. With a logo (picture attached) over the full front. The name/logo of each team on the back with the number, i would bid it as medium detail. 80% are youth sizes 20% adult sizes, Make sure bid includes setup cost, per unit cost, and turn around time, if you have pictures or would be willing to send some of you shirts you have done that would be great. I'm not sure of the color of the shirts neither so if you want to put the cost difference of color that will help. bids are due by 2:00pm Thursday, January 21. If you have questions please ask me. Also pm me so i can give you my information to where they will be shipped so you can add the shipping cost

UPDATE::::: The color of the screenprint will all be white (the name,picture,logo,number) so it will have to be on a shirt of color!!

Thanks

Ryan

post-1346-12986549336649_thumb.jpg

post-1346-12986549347116_thumb.jpg

When you say baseball/t-ball, etc shirts, are each of these shirts going to be different or are they all going to be basic t's with the different sport logos on the back? 

How many colors are the logos that will go on the backs of the shirts?  How are you planning on having the logo and also a number/name on the back?

What are the colors of the shirts?  If they are all going to be basic colors (navy, red, black, etc), it shouldn't impact the cost much, but if there are specific colors (i.e. Cherry Red, Carolina blue, etc) those typically require a different blank.

These will just be basic T's the full front will be the logo i have attached. On the back will be maybe a logo. The name of sponsor and number are a definite. If there is a logo on the back the size will be small because the sponsor name and number will take up much of it. The color for all the logo and the name will be white. I'm thinking the color of the shirts will be a normal color. But please bid with the maybe of a different color on some shirts. I just want to make sure that whoever may get this will not be loosing money on them.

this is definately the job of someone who can screenprint, not only for cost but i would hate to see someone try to tackle this job with vinyl and a heatpress, lol i dont think  you would ever finish

Even for someone who screenprints, this is a logistical nightmare, different logos/names/numbers/fonts(!) on 1060 shirts...

This is the type of work that we do alot of and would be happy to quote this for you. One question I have is will this all be done at one time or is this something that will be spread out over some time?  The other question is will i provide the t shirts or will you buy them and have them drop shipped to me and ill just do the print?

Get imagemill to do the logos in platisol transfers and then cut the name and numbers out of eazyweed for the individual stuff

Spyder

No they all dont have to be done at once, there will be different sports going on most of the times. But there will be a couple im sure that will be going on the same time.  You will provide the Shirts and all. you can pm me the bid if you would like to..

they want it all screenprinted

wow that upped the price quick!

new screen for every players name!

they want it all screenprinted

wow that upped the price quick!

new screen for every players name!

Uh, yeah...  I'm guessing when they see the price for screenprinting 1000 different names, they'll be more open to vinyl.

I'm guessing just the set up fee on the names would be 35.00 each without the work

Yeah, my setup fee is $20/color, and that is on the low end.  That makes for $2K in setup fees just for the name/number...

Vinyl would probably be around $3 for the name/number, plus the cost of printing the logo, I would be at around $8 each, depending on the number of colors on back logo.

with a 1000+ names this is a school with deep pockets if they have screens burned with all names their are number kits not sure if anyone has "name" kits

on the other hand if they are lookng to spend 40000 it might be a good time for you to invest in DTG!

Even for someone who screenprints, this is a logistical nightmare, different logos/names/numbers/fonts(!) on 1060 shirts...

Midwaste is right...you take this job, you asking for trouble...

I would avoid this order like the plague...

This order has the stench of YMCA all over it....lol

midwaste - at 20.00 that would be 20,000 not ,2000 and you are very reasonable!

See, this is why I can't wait to hire a bookkeeper!