Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

Getting close

Guest sciondrgn

Ohh!

*breaks out the techno christmas cd*

;)

Yorkies are that way. My Fred loves it. He says he can do better though,but doesn't perform for free.

"It's an old legend that on Christmas Eve at midnight, all the animals fall to their knees and speak, praising the new-born Jesus. Back in the winter of '69, my dad was serving a short time for a DUI and I don't know where my mom was… Anyway, I was home alone Christmas Eve and I stayed up extra kind of late to see if my dog Buddy would talk, and he did. I don't remember his exact words, but that's not important. What-- What matters is that a 7-year-old boy experienced his own personal epiphany. What's my point? Well, it's that Christmas reveals itself to us each in a personal way. Be it secular or sacred, whatever Christmas is, and it's many things to many people, we all own a piece of it. It's like... Well, it's kind of like Santa's bag. Inside, there's a gift for everybody. My Christmas wish for you tonight: may your dog talk. Good night, Cicely. Merry Christmas."

– [John Corbett from Northern Exposure]

hahahaha,, that reminds me of a video my whole family did, back in 1987.  I was just 4 years old! all dressed up like dogs barking. ;)