$149.99

after instant savings

Prices effective through 01/09/2010.

Add To Cart

Epson WorkForce 1100 Wide-format Printer

SEE PRODUCT PAGE

Did you find the information on this page useful?Yes/No

Getting me one today :(

I bought two of them. My early Christmas present to me.

One for heat press one for dye sub. Both with refillable carts.

The heat transfer has printed well over 300 sheets of JPSS with no issues. The dye sub has printed over 200 sheets using ArTainium ink and a profile from the C120 printer in Adobe Cs3.

This printer, the Workforce 30 & 40 and the C120 all take the same carts so buying refillable or CSS systems is a common thread for all.

Ken

I talked about this Model a couple months ago and it was on sale then, but I didn't nab one.

That is until last night, I saw this thread and it reminded me of it so I ran over to Office Depot and picked it up. :huh:

The ink that comes with it can be used or do you get another kind on ink?

Are there those BIG Ink kits available for this that you don't have to keep changing out cartridges?

What are you using yours for?

I was wondering IF I can use this to add a print to Magnetic Signs and what would be needed to do so?

Also this can print on what vinyls? Indoor and Outdoors stuff, clear laminate over it for outdoors?

For the price you can't go wrong , even used as a basic office printer.

Sign usage would just be an added Bonus for us.

What Heat Press Vinyl can this print on?

Thought it best to learn some printing stuff first before looking at the real big ones.

Thanks

Guest sciondrgn

I talked about this Model a couple months ago and it was on sale then, but I didn't nab one.

That is until last night, I saw this thread and it reminded me of it so I ran over to Office Depot and picked it up. :huh:

The ink that comes with it can be used or do you get another kind on ink?

Are there those BIG Ink kits available for this that you don't have to keep changing out cartridges?

What are you using yours for?

I was wondering IF I can use this to add a print to Magnetic Signs and what would be needed to do so?

Also this can print on what vinyls? Indoor and Outdoors stuff, clear laminate over it for outdoors?

For the price you can't go wrong , even used as a basic office printer.

Sign usage would just be an added Bonus for us.

What Heat Press Vinyl can this print on?

Thought it best to learn some printing stuff first before looking at the real big ones.

Thanks

I have this printer and love it. So far I have used it with Papillio Vinyl and Frog Juice and it has given really good results so far. The durabright ultra inks that comes with it works great on vinyl.. I have yet to try it on t-shirt printable material yet but I need to order some and give it a go but so far for contour cutting small runs of decals It's been great!

Guest sciondrgn

Can this printer print on ridged items like photo mat?  Or is it flexible paper only?

With the way the paper feeds I would venture to guess no.. I am unsure if the back piece comes off for flat printing but can check when I get home if someone doesn't answer by then

Thanks for posting that alien. We've only got a office max here, no office depot. I've been waiting for OD to put it back on sale, and drive 50 miles to pick up. Now, I can just pick one up when I run into town this morning. Sweeeeeeeeeeet!  Thanks  again.

GOT MYSELF ONE OF THESE FROM OFFICE MAX. WHAT A GREAT DEAL!

BB

I would really like to get one of these. But i have a question. I own a refine, and if i wanted to contour cut it out how would i line it up? the refines have no lasers.?