mr300s

Sweatshirts

Was out and just picked up 10 size large & X Large men's Hanes premium cotton/polyester sweatshirts ash, blue & black for $3.24 each.

I pay that much for my 6.1 oz. Gildan tee shirts  :thumbsup:

Guys you do realize you can purchase them for $2 wholesale right?

Where are you buying sweat shirts for $2? Broder Bros is running a special now. $4.58 normally $4.69..

I would really like to know where I can get them for $2. I've been doing quite a few sweatshirts and hoodies this winter....

oops sorry Dan I was reading 300s posts about Ts  and then read this one thinkin he was still referring to Ts. You would be correct on those prices, I was just reading too fast

oops sorry Dan I was reading 300s posts about Ts  and then read this one thinkin he was still referring to Ts. You would be correct on those prices, I was just reading too fast

But you know what I just tried the sale at broder for a youth order I had and it came out more than Jiffy even at $1.00 cheaper per shirt because of their shipping.  After it was all said and done JIffy was still cheaper by about five dollars on like 10 shirts...

And I wonder exactly how they get cheaper prices?? Someone told me they placed the order from Jiffy and actually picked up from Broder in Plymouth MI. Must be how Jiffy orders in bulk?? I've checked Jiffy prices before but they didn't come out cheaper for me. I order things besides Ts/sweats so maybe that is the diff?? Broder gives case pricing and free shipping after a certain amt. but if you pay shipping it all adds up after awhile

Where are you buying sweat shirts for $2? Broder Bros is running a special now. $4.58 normally $4.69..

I would really like to know where I can get them for $2. I've been doing quite a few sweatshirts and hoodies this winter....

What sweatshirts are you buying for $4.58?

And I wonder exactly how they get cheaper prices?? Someone told me they placed the order from Jiffy and actually picked up from Broder in Plymouth MI. Must be how Jiffy orders in bulk?? I've checked Jiffy prices before but they didn't come out cheaper for me. I order things besides Ts/sweats so maybe that is the diff?? Broder gives case pricing and free shipping after a certain amt. but if you pay shipping it all adds up after awhile

Yes but with Jiffy you only need to order $75.00 for free shipping and the other companies are still way higher on their minimums and no I don't have any connection to Jiffy   :( :(

PS  Jiffy $4.88 for sweatshirts and way cheaper shipping

Shipping Discount in Effect!     

$75 & Over Ships FREE  |  $49 - $74.99 for Only $3.89  |  Under $49 ships for a Flat $6.47

Crew neck sweatshirts, not hoodies.

I am not sure if Broder owns Jiffy,  but on one of my orders from Jiffy they forgot to remove on of the labels.  It was basically saying it was a jiffy order and it was supposed to be blind shipped for them.

The ones listed in the original quote...Hanes Crew neck are $4.58 from Broder on special. Normally $4.69