eddieb378

textured tiles

That looks nice. Thanks for the reply. I have some 18X18 tiles that I want to do something with.

That looks nice. Thanks for the reply. I have some 18X18 tiles that I want to do something with.

YW That is an 18" X 18" of Marylin I did for my daughter,  some others I have done I have cut a piece of wire and used a glob of JB Weld on the back and made a nice hook to hand them on the wall and they look great...

Thanks for the info. I am hopeing i can get ever thing i need in town this morning to do one.

don't over look good will etc for tiles I stopped in a Habitat for Humanity store and they had huge amounts of tiles and most were less than five cents each.......

cool. I paid like six bucks a peice for these from the local hardware store.

Ouch way too much..... Take them back and find those places  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Neato!!  I bought alot from habitat for humanity too!! I made one for about everyone on my Christmas list They  loved them! Cheap easy & most importantly personally satisfying to have done them so well :thumbsup:

I wish I could find some nice flowers or something to put on these. I have been searching dingbats and things but nothing really stands out. Any ideas?

What cutter software are you using? SignBlazer has a bunch in the "Library". Look under Draw + Library.

Jay