Sign in to follow this  
Jess

Help clean up please...for a good cause.

Could someone help me clean this up, and get rid of the inside.  I'm trying to create a decal for the Sheriff's office to sell to help the families of the victims of the police shooting that happened in Lakewood-Seattle, WA area.  This is the only 7 point star I can find.  I need to then add a band to resemble the mourning band they wear for 30 days after the death.  I'm trying to do this at no charge, since a friend requested them and he is a Sheriff and knows the victims.  Any help would be geat!  I am a newbie still learning how to work with the software![img][/img]

sheriff star.eps

sheriff star.eps

They just want a simple solid star with the band over the top part to where you can still see the bottom halves of the bottom star points.  I posted the star with out the eagle under graphic request/vectorizing to help put what seems like a simple band but is being very difficult for me.  Any help would be great!

That's great!  Thank You, I was trying to do it in my cut studio because I am having a hard time learning CS3 and trying to line them up was horrible!