dant

activation code signblazer05

How do I get an activation code to reinstall the program  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do I get an activation code to reinstall the program

• help
    • help
    • help

I have signblazer 06 that came with my us cutter,works great,but had to format my computer and now I can't get a new activation code to reinstall the program,what do I do

The parent company went out of business. If you look at the SignBlazer thread there is a patch to remove the trial and count-ups.

Jay

You don't need to get the activation code to run it.  You might want to download the latest version of it from our website at support.uscutter.com.

You can go to the Software section the Downloads link to find the Full Sign Blazer Elements install.  That one should already be patched.

You don't need to get the activation code to run it.  You might want to download the latest version of it from our website at support.uscutter.com.

You can go to the Software section the Downloads link to find the Full Sign Blazer Elements install.  That one should already be patched.

That full version still runs in trial mode.

Yeah, as Jay said, that company went out of business.  But before they did, they made the Full Version available in Trial Mode on permanent basis.

Make sure you fill out the registration information first before trying this or it may not work it does not matter what you type in the text boxes just as long as thy are not empty also this only works for signblazer version 6.0.21

I no longer email the PDF, I have a link to download it though it is

http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

I also have a video on how to do it on YouTube

(Youtube link)http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfa1J5PsGIo