Stoke

Layering Issues - HELP!

I've done several 2 color things in the past with little or no problems.  Right now I'm attempting some 3 and 4 color designs and am having a lot of trouble with the layering.  By the time  I get to the 3rd layer, the tape (along with everything else) is basically one big wrinkle and is pretty much garbage.

Any hints, tips tricks to make things work a little better?  Or am I just doing something totally wrong?

I know there are utube videos on the threads about layering. I will look for one.

Christi

Yeah, I've searched all those out and watched them repeatedly..... I'm just not doing something right somewhere....  Its as if I need 8 hands to hold everything, etc. 

Guest sciondrgn

When you layer what are you using to do so?  Are you hinging it or just peeling/sticking by hand?

Havent tried it but have read posts on it why not try doing them wet?

First take the backing paper off, then reapply it just below your registration marks...line em up and stick them, then flip up the graphic grab the top of the backing paper (closest to the reg marks) and pull it towards the bottom of the graphic while squeegeeing from the top side.....should work pretty easily.

Only other advice is take the time to make all the layers flat first, the natural curl of the vinyl  off the roll always kinda gets me.