Sign in to follow this  
sdig

What happened to buying more memory for the Refine Cutters

I remember seeing that I could by more memory for my cutter. I do not see the option anymore on the website. Does anyone know where you can buy memory for the cutters. I have the MH-721 and would like to upgrade the memory on it.

Thanks,

Scott

I upgraded the memory in mine a couple of months ago. I can't tell if it's helped or not, but I figured it couldn't hurt. It was on the us cutter site under parts.Sandy

Sometimes when they get low on a part they pull it from the website,until they get more in.

We are currently out of stock on this item. I placed an order for these chips yesterday.. we should have them in a little over a month.

You NEED the memory to do any kind of useful jobs. I can't use the whole width of the vinyl without running out of memory. It would be nice to have some kind of indication that it is low on memory, instead of stopping short and wasting 4 feet of vinyl.

Does anyone know the specs on the memory? Can it be purchased locally? What is the largest memory these cutters will take?

You would think that when you ran out you would restock instead of waiting months and loosing sales because the parts are not listed.

You would think that when you ran out you would restock instead of waiting months and loosing sales because the parts are not listed.

I haven't run out of a single color of vinyl in 3 years. Why? because I know when I'm getting low I need to order more THEN.NOT after I have run out. It's called inventory managment.People who KNOW how to run a buisness know how to do it.

Anyway, it;s been a month and 4 days since Levi posted that they would have some in a 'little over a month' so keep checking the website. It doesn't appear that any news will be posted here.

I haven't run out of a single color of vinyl in 3 years. Why? because I know when I'm getting low I need to order more THEN.NOT after I have run out. It's called inventory managment.People who KNOW how to run a buisness know how to do it.

Right. So the memory should be in stock at all times. Or are you saying US Cutter doesn't know how to run a business?

No, I'm saying someone at USC didn't do their job.Maybe too busy doing other things.Who knows?

No, I'm saying someone at USC didn't do their job.Maybe too busy doing other things.Who knows?

Really, who does anything to "avoid" orders.

Any updates on the availability of memory? It's been a month and a half now, and they are still not in stock.