Sign in to follow this  
john!

Website Ideas Needed

Well, i haven't really a website and i was thinking of designing it.

I have spent hours brainstorming and fiddling around and i just am mentally burning out.

Can anyone give me some tips or ideas for a website about my company? Color, design ect would be appreciated.

It's just hard to come up with anything since i don't really have a target market but i do alot of automotive, music and lawn care/construction business decal work.

Thanks!  ;);D

Are you asking about how to build it, or what to put on it?  I was going to use Wordpress, but a guy built me a basic shell in exchange for a few shirts and decals.  There are lots of cool things for Wordpress, as well as Joomla.

Guest Schramm

Just re-coop and then start searching out professional companies that do what you do and look at their site and see how they are set up.  A great template based website design place is either:  domainsdot.net, godaddy.com or web.com

My site is from web.com

check out www.antiqued-mirror.com

Now my site has nothing to do with signs however it will give you an outlook at the structure of a website.  This website is for my manufactured antique mirror glass, designer glass, decorative antique mirror and back painted glass mostly.

I will help anyway that I can...

Guest round2racing

You know,

there is a website out there called webs.com

they offer websites for free.

They have dozens of templates, shopping carts, etc.

I bought the domain www.round2racing.com and forwarded it to my free website.

It updates easy, changes easy, has loads of space for you.

the only problem is that you don't have an email address.

I have a contact us page that forwards to my email though.

For free, who can whine?

P.S. Check out my racing team page ....... lol

Check out some templates, you can go to sites like freewebsitetemplates.com or freewebtemplates.com.  They have a bunch of them you can download free and experiment.  As others posted, check out other sites, especially ones for similar businesses and see what you like and don't like.