Sign in to follow this  
andrea75

just got a rus cutter refine 741, wont work even on sample cut using signblazer

So I set it up using the usb its is using com6 so I set that in signblazer and I try to do the sample it has in there and it just sits there ready to cut but nothing happens except the vinyl kinda racks back and forth once then thats it. So I imported an eps file for illustrator and try to cut that and it doesnt do anything at all. I just want to cut these decals :thumbsup: email us cutter yesterday havent heard back yet. any help please!!

make sure the carriage head is on the track and can be moved smoothly left and right,  (the part that holds the blade holder) sometimes it slips  off track  during shipping,,,  I don't have that machine,  but I have read that alot on the forum

ok the head is on fine . it did the test print on the machine fine, the communication was the prob between the plotter and the computer. Levi on us cutter staff logged on to my pc and fixed the little problem. OK new problem lol. I have an eps file. I am using sign blazer..I cant get it to work. Could someone tell me the step by step please?