cegglestn

deleting memory from cutter???

It seems when cutting large jobs like a vector thats say 12X35" it cuts 3/4 of the way than stops.  I never had a problem before cutting that size but now its a problem.  Its like the machine runs out of memory and the small box in SB that goes with the cut outline stops and the cutter cuts and when it reaches that mark the cutter stops as well.  Usually the small box in SB will stop till the cutter catches up and it proceeds but now it just freezes.  Is there a setting to automatically clear the memory or a setting that I missed when changing computers??  Thanks

Im getting the same problem.  using the usb.  tried it both with my new laptop and on my desktop as neither have 9 pins.  I've ordered a 9 pin/usb adapter... crossing my fingers that it helps... any other suggestions about the deleting memory...:thumbsup:

What connection are you using?

I just ordered a 9 pin serial card to put in my comp and I am eliminating the USB all together that way and hope it helps I will inform when I get it done it it works well

I had similar issues when I first got my cutter. Switched from USB to Serial connection and it fixed it.

Jay