Sign in to follow this  

I have to say I wish I would have discovered this site three years ago, it would have made my life a whole lot more simple. My other cutters are not USCutters, but I just recently got a good deal on a used 721 and this is how I found this site.

I have been going through and checking out as many tips as I can, and already have found many ways to save money and still produce a quality product.

I do mainly racecar and small decals, and got the 721 to take to swapmeets and the track to do on site work.

My problem is I turn on the unit and the reset red light stays lit. Is this normal? I am not sure if the rest of the setup is taking. I am attempting to use LXI 7.5 (that probably lets you know what my other cutters are) in the Roland PNC-1000 setting as recomended. Using COM1 with 16pin cable. The past owner did not have an owners manual, so its probably something simple I hope.

Is there someplace to download the owners manual?

Thanks Tom.

Ok answered some of my own questions through trial and error. LXI works fine, it was the cable hookup. Switched cables and it came alive.

Red reset button stays on.

New question is can the carrage be programed to start and stop in another position other than parked to the right.

Again a owners manual would probably have that in it.

Thanks Tom.

push the offline/pause button,use the arrow keys to move the carriage to where you want it,press the origin button.