Sign in to follow this  
Chris H.

This was the first thing I did when I got my cutter

For you thinking of getting a cutter do it. I have had alot of fun with it and still learning. Wish I could do it full time. The way I was able to afford my cuttte. My parents do hair bow and monogramming at wholesale for children stores here in Mississippi and some in New Orleans,La. Well one of our customs was wanting her trailer done with her store name and stuff on it but didn't want to pay what a local sign shop wanted to do it for. So My dad was talking to me about it and I started to look around found a cutter and a place for supplies. Sat down figured how much I needed and added a little to put in my pocket.Went by gave here the prices and she jumped on it. This was done over a year ago.

post-3979-12986534774439_thumb.jpg

post-3979-12986534774869_thumb.jpg

post-3979-12986534775266_thumb.jpg

post-3979-1298653477571_thumb.jpg

post-3979-12986534786436_thumb.jpg

post-3979-12986534786717_thumb.jpg

post-3979-12986534786989_thumb.jpg

post-3979-12986534787265_thumb.jpg

For you thinking of getting a cutter do it. I have had alot of fun with it and still learning. Wish I could do it full time. The way I was able to afford my cuttte. My parents do hair bow and monogramming at wholesale for children stores here in Mississippi and some in New Orleans,La. Well one of our customs was wanting her trailer done with her store name and stuff on it but didn't want to pay what a local sign shop wanted to do it for. So My dad was talking to me about it and I started to look around found a cutter and a place for supplies. Sat down figured how much I needed and added a little to put in my pocket.Went by gave here the prices and she jumped on it. This was done over a year ago.

MIND SHARING WHAT PAY YOU GOT FOR IT?  THANKS

Guest Schramm

Damn that is totally impressive as the first thing I did when I got my cutter was assemble it!  LOL

Nice work!

Nice work, going to do one just like it very soon, white vinyl on black trailer.

Is there anyone here who hasn't paid for their cutter in the first job?  ;)

Nice work, going to do one just like it very soon, white vinyl on black trailer.

Is there anyone here who hasn't paid for their cutter in the first job?   ;)

I have the same thing to do myself in the next few weeks.

I'm going with 751 on this though.

Damn that is totally impressive as the first thing I did when I got my cutter was assemble it!  LOL

Nice work!

WOW! i didn't know that cutters worked sealed in the box!!!  lol j/k!  Looks great chris.  I need to purchase an enclosed trailer!

I tried cutting with mine when I first  got it, but the roll of vinyl kept getting caught on the packing tape around the box flap. Then rolling off the box and across the floor. Scared the crap out of the cat.  ;)

And no i haven't paid for my machine on the first job. But I will soon, I am about half way paid for in 2 weeks, and not really trying to get bigger jobs yet.

Well the first thing after i got it all out of the box and set up. ;)