iburnclothing

IBurnClothing.com thanks USCutter!

http://www.IBurnClothing.com has been doing great because of the USCutter plotter we have. I wish I could tell you how I got the usb to work perfectly, but it does! I used the serial port for a while and I just upgraded the motherboard which no longer had a serial jack..

Once I started making the cutter go slower and a higher pressure, all my cuts were practically flawless from then on out! Oh its a laserpoint.

How slow? I have same and run 60 speed @ 126 pressure. It cuts well overall but get occasional 'skips' (I'm assuming the blade forgets to reverse and 'back cuts').

what material are you cutting?

Thanks in advance,

Guest kenya

http://www.IBurnClothing.com has been doing great because of the USCutter plotter we have. I wish I could tell you how I got the usb to work perfectly, but it does! I used the serial port for a while and I just upgraded the motherboard which no longer had a serial jack..

Once I started making the cutter go slower and a higher pressure, all my cuts were practically flawless from then on out! Oh its a laserpoint.

It's wonderful to see people post "good things", when it comes to US Cutter.  :)

Keep up the great work (show us some also)- :)

I agree  :) on the positive comments concerning USCutter equipment. For this media (die-cut) my Laserpoint performs as well, often times better, than some of the top shelf (re: $$$) equipment out there. I bought this last year with the only expectation that I could pay for itself by not allowing my wife to buy wall art retail and make it herself. The hobby has turned into a fledgling home business (tax advantage) due to the quality and more important, the ability to duplicate quantity and still retain quality. All due to the performance of such an inexpensive piece of equipment. I've used high $$ Summa, Ioline, and Gerber, even in the early DOS days of computers. None of them could 'duplicate' the detail of cut that I get with my cutter.

Thanks USCutter and I'll do my part to keep you afloat during these tough times.

congratulations on your success. it's good to see you, haven't in awhile.

bb

Sorry for the lapse. It's SKI season, ya know :)

sorry, that was meant for iburnclothing.

bb