Sign in to follow this  
cutme

cut a print question

i am trying to cut this print, but when i go to cut a print the margin on the right side moves and cuts off part of the print. this results in the cutter lifting the knife when it steps outside the boundaries of the margin. any ideas? mobby? you seem to know more than anyone about signblazer. you still here? thanks

bb

post-2091-1298653123249_thumb.jpg

post-2091-12986531233144_thumb.jpg

post-2091-12986531248302_thumb.jpg

post-2091-12986531248749_thumb.jpg

That is weak... and I have no idea what would be causing that. I will investigate further tomorrow. I haven't seen mobby around for a while but Jay also seems to know quite a bit about SB and he is pretty active, hopefully he can get in here and help you out. If not I will investigate tomorrow.

cool thanks levi. also note the size is not the same as the workspace. ie it sized it down. been pulling my hair out on this one for months.

bb

Lol. That is weak. I have a few calls I have to make before lunch. I will see if I have the same problem that you are having after lunch. Have you tried reinstalling SB? This seems like one of those oddities that a reinstall would fix.

it does it on both of my computers. i am pretty sure it is not an install issue.

bb

Not sure what you are doing here. You are in the print menu. Why are you not in the cut menu

Not sure what you are doing here. You are in the print menu. Why are you not in the cut menu

uuuhhh because i am trying to "cut a print". if you look at the first pic (print screen), you will see the margins are perfect. then look at the second pic (cut a print screen), look at the margins. they have moved to the left. look at the ruler up above. it seems to be zeroing on the margin in the cut a print screen, whereas it zeroed on the edge of the paper in the print screen.

bb