Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

Decals

I have a soccer league that wants me to do a vinyl decal from the logo I put on the sweatshirts for them. My question is after cutting and weeding do I just put the tape on the decals with instructions on how to install them? I don

I would get business cards made up, with installation instructions on the back.  Then put each decal (with tape on top) in a zip-lock bag with one of your business cards.  I've been thinking about doing that myself, but I need my DBA and all of that jazz too...

What we did is had a self inking stamp made that has the basic direction on it and stamp the back of the decal. Stamp costs you like $20 at office depot to be made.. Saves alot of time.

What we did is had a self inking stamp made that has the basic direction on it and stamp the back of the decal. Stamp costs you like $20 at office depot to be made.. Saves alot of time.

That is a great tip Spyder.  We have thought about labels and cards.

Would you be kind enough to share your "basic instructions" that goes on with the stamp.

Jon

Thank you all for the great ideas. Really do appreciate the help

One last question is there a time limit on how long the tape should be on the decal before it will be hard to separate? I thought about making up for all sports I can get the numbers the school has on the jerseys and just make them up and have them ready.

Again Thanks

KeithH

:huh: