Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

shirt transfers

Hi all

New to vinyl and shirt transfers. I have a job of 24 sweatshirts that have a white logo on left breast, a 2

What type of sweatshirt is it?  Crewneck, hooded, zippered?  A basic formula you can use is to take the cost of the sweatshirt and vinyl, then double the cost.  If you are trying to get repeat business...then you might provide a slight discount.

I get $25 each for a heavier wt crew neck sweatshirt, more if hoodies ($35). With that said, it also depends on your area and what your market will bear.

Thanks for the replies!

The sweatshirts are Gildan 9 ounce hoodies.

The designs are simple to weed so was thinking of doubling the price of garment and adding shipping cost which would make them about $27 each after completed.

That is what I have been doing for my embroidery work and screen printing for easy items.

In this case I think what I will do is tell them $30 each and then give them a new customer discount of 10% and see what they say. From the looks of what you said here I should be in the ball park. Screen printing these small qtys is more work than its worth to me thats why I got the vinyl cutter.

Is it common to double the cost of the vinyl per unit?

Wanted to also say thanks to USCutter I got the 24" pcut  unit and was up and running with in 15 min out of box and works great. Had some fun cutting up couple yards of vinyl making stuff for the grand kids for practice.

Keith

That is the one I use and charge $32 for a front design and name on back in one color.