Sign in to follow this  
twice

why not to cheat on your boyfriend..

Found this today,  did it a couple years ago, still get a kick out of it,, Heres the story, Jay's girlfriend cheated on him a couple times in a weekend, so we stole the hood off her eclipse....  then shot the crap out of it, watch the videos!!! :thumbsup:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=963794 Why Not To Cheat On Your Boyfriend, Part 1

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=963996 Cheatin Not Cool Part 2

Thats how we do it in the country :thumbsup:

What year eclipse is that? How do you steal a Hood?

Dude you are mean! Way to go!!!  :thumbsup:

I think it was a '02.    He had a spare set of keys  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no, we left it out where we were shooting,  and someone took it that night..

Nothing like committing a crime, making video evidence of it, and then admitting to it publicly for the whole world to see.

Oh well, maybe you should just say, "We recorded ourselves shooting a hood, but made up the part about a cheating GF to make the video interesting to watch and get more youtube hits."

darkdan,,,more to it than that....  Ya see, if I really did it illegally, I wouldn't have put it on here, let alone video taped it.....  She bought a carbon fiber one to replace this one,  she hit a deer, notice in the first vid,on the passenger side above the headlight?? She didn't know we knew about the cheating and thought we were going to put the carbon one on for her... But we let her new boyfriend put it on.  So we saved her the trouble of taking the old one off. Actually we should have charged labor... Don't believe me about the cheating??  Ask anyone in the video.  I wont post full names, but if ya really want to talk to Jay, message me and I will give ya his number, or Dustin's, or Schatz's or Bubba's..  This isn't on youtube,  I could take lots of video's of shooting things that would get youtube hits...  Maybe shooting things with the M11/9, or the street sweeper.  Guns that need a Class 3 to possess, which I do not have,(but a good friend does)...  But what is the fun of that??  Come out sometime and we can go shooting :thumbsup: