hanapi

Plotter does not turn on

I just installed my new MH 721 but it won't turn on.

The head raises up when i press the power switch but the display does not turn on.

Other than this it doesn't do anything else.

Help?

I just installed my new MH 721 but it won't turn on.

The head raises up when i press the power switch but the display does not turn on.

Other than this it doesn't do anything else.

Help?

Well.....

Living a few thousand miles due south...I decided to take a risk.

Since I had not heard from the supplier (Seller)...(maybe he doesn't work on Sturday),I opened the unit up.

I could not figure why the knife moves up but does nothing else.

To make a long story short, I found a chip in there that had a couple pins sticking uutside of the base.

I ttok it out put them back the way they should be and won't you know it...:huh:?

The machine says welcome on the display...

Good thing I spent the Holidays at Devry some 20 years ago.....lol..

Ok...now the machine works...runs the test..all appears to be good. :angry:

Next problem or maybe not.

I open a BMP or Jpeg file in art cut but don't see a thing.....HUH??

Now what??  any ideas why I don't see anything??

I'm glad you got it running.They had a major storm accross the pacific northwest and it knocked the power out at uscutter.They said they have no way to heat the building,so they would not even have phone support until possibly monday.As for the artcut,it sounds like a problem to me.Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?Other than that I can't tell you because I use flexisign and have not had any experience on artcut.I drove by a devry institue once.They had nice trees.

I'm glad you got it running.They had a major storm accross the pacific northwest and it knocked the power out at uscutter.They said they have no way to heat the building,so they would not even have phone support until possibly monday.As for the artcut,it sounds like a problem to me.Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?Other than that I can't tell you because I use flexisign and have not had any experience on artcut.I drove by a devry institue once.They had nice trees.

Lmao...Too funny Billy.

Thanks.

I'll figure it out  I'm sure.

Didn't know about the storm...thats pretty bad...Hope they get power soon.