Sign in to follow this  
JLpr

How can I convert picture in eps?

HI am new in this and I want to convert this picture into eps to open it in signcut and do a sticker my dad wants.

post-3125-12986524992079_thumb.jpg

post-3125-12986525015975_thumb.jpg

many thanks men!..but how you do it..I would like to know because I got a lot of things I want to convert..Please tell me how

many thanks men!..but how you do it..I would like to know because I got a lot of things I want to convert..Please tell me how

You could either purchase an image editing program such a AI or Corel to "trace bitmap images " into vectors along with other uses, you could download the free program Inkscape to perform this task or you could subscribe to Vector Magic.

This is the long way I learned without ink scape.

Take an image ( simple text, or 1 color drawing : as jpeg image)

Open in MS digital image standard, or simalar program to open pics, view pic, hit file, pick save as, then save as bitmap, save to my pictures.  colse program.

Open my pictures,  Pick file & open with paint (ms paint if you have it) View file, then hit file,pick save as &choose monochrome bitmap.(this type of bitmap can be imported into SB )

Once the file is saved as a monochrome bitmap , you can go to SB & import it.

You should see it on the Screen in a kind of grey color. Goto the icons on top & click on Image, this will give you an option to vectorize. click that.  Your image should turn  blue. Select the image & move it , You should see The blue image & the original (you can delete the original, as the cutter wont cut it anyway.) select the vector ,now you can change it with all the options in the tool bar. ( not all of them work on a bitmap) Only thing is you cant edit the fine details here ( they need to be fixed in  paint before you save it) Click cutter & see if your image shows up there ,If it does you got it

sorry it took sooo long to reply, but I type with 2 fingers ha ha!!    Norm