Sign in to follow this  
kburk

question about my sign

Ok so the real reason I picked up the cutter was I need new signs for my trucks and trailers.

See I'm a general contractor and have 3 work trucks, 4 trailers,an excavator and skid steer.

So I was looking to make a graphic/sign to work for all my stuff. Something simple that people can read

from a distance. But it really does not look so good. I think if I just play with the colors it would be better but???

Any suggestions. You don

de sol 1.svg

de sol 1.svg

The black on the yellow will stand out - I'm not sure about the white though. You might want to capitalize the C in contracting and the I in inc.

Maybe drop the "Phone:" and just leave the numbers

Make the "Maple Ridge B.C." a little smaller and add what services you provide.

Do you have a website? or Email address?

Just some thoughts.

Peabody

Thanks for that I was starting to think no one was going to say bo!

I was thinking about Droping the Yellow back ground and just doing it all in Black on my White truck I just don't want to loose the

sign. I'm really not happey with it I think I will just come up with a different look. :- Good point about the phone and the C,I

thanks

Keith

Ok so I went in a bit of a different direction with the sign. :bear:

What do you think? and I have a few questions.

1) I took the shape and duplicated it then manipulated it but I can't figure out how to cut the yellow wisp of the top.

it would be cutting part of the shape off.

2) I would like to make the contracting like the de sol in color but split at the a so the a is half yellow and half black.

If some could suggest how to do these things that would be super thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:

Ok so this is what I have now but I would like to split the a so 1/2 is yellow and 1/2 is black.

Anyone?? I will just print 2 a's if I have to but I would like to just do it in one shot.

thanks

Keith

desol logo.svg

post-3068-12986525200668_thumb.png

desol logo.svg

post-3068-12986525227158_thumb.png