flagme

NEW from the Northwest...but Hello, I look forward to visiting from the Nor

I am already stuck loading the blade. No pic's is killing me - any out there to help???? PLEASE!!!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I am already stuck loading the blade. No pic's is killing me - any out there to help???? PLEASE!!!

• What is this
    • not sure what options mean

I am brand new to cutters and soooo excited to use this new machine, but the general discriptions of loading the blade has me stumped. I have no picture of what it is supposed to look like. I found reference to removing the red cover and inserting the blade..but I fear the red cover did not come off easily and now I am not sure that was correct. Once off- i found no downward slot to put any blade. all of them were horizontal.

HELP!!!! anyone out there that can walk me through this...

I would SOOOOOOOOOOOO appreciated it.

Thank You

FlagMe

lets start with what type of machine you have? maybe you can post a picture of your machine?

bb

Hi- yes that might help.

laserpoint 24 uscutter.

I am very technical...but this has me stumped. If I could see a picture I would get it ...but me manual is all text.

I am so happy you responded.

Welcome to the hostile, encrypted, etruscan cutter manuals, where everything looks more difficult than it is and confuse you by default. They looks like graphics and pictures were forbbiden in the printer workshop where they were made! :)

I'm newbie too and at first wanted to burn that manual..

I'm a bit techie too but I found more info on how to set up the xfzjgsh blade and blade holder than in that text thing. Try to make searches. Is all I can say by my very short experience :)

Wow...I have never been on a forum that actually worked..this is awesome.

the one picture told a thousand words...I know know how to load it and now I believe I am onto the next step. I actually thought it went in upside down...so much for the new girl on the vinyl block :0)I should not have removed the red cover..and hope that will not cause issues as it fit snug before and now??

You are all AWESOME!!!!!

Thank You Tons

what is this red cover you keep mentioning?

bb

At first I thought she was talking about the rubber blade cover thing that comes over the ends of the blades but now im not so sure.

yeah me too, but all of my blades have blue covers.

bb

Just to peese your curiosity-

it is not the "blade" cover but the whole unit housing. on laserpoint24's they have a red cover that covers the whole unit. I knew it was not right when i took it off....an it did not come off easy...my only thoughts was it was new and stiff. but without any manual or guidlines..all I could do was use this forum for help. one person mentioned that as loading the blade...

not a good move..but does not seem to be detramenta... ;)