Sign in to follow this  
jimbob06

not really new

have been in the bodyshop business 28 years  had my cutter for 2 years don't really seek out sign work mostly just replace what was damaged in collision making it look like the orignal with out the files used to make them can be fun just figured out how to load pic so thats whats up with all the post this site is awsome the talent is smokin i like the fact you can share info and files without someone wanting u to sign up for a paying membership

Welcome to the forums (even tho you are not new)  :huh:

I've seen your work and it is really nice.

Joe

Guest fivestar

have been in the bodyshop business 28 years  had my cutter for 2 years don't really seek out sign work mostly just replace what was damaged in collision making it look like the orignal with out the files used to make them can be fun just figured out how to load pic so thats whats up with all the post this site is awsome the talent is smokin i like the fact you can share info and files without someone wanting u to sign up for a paying membership

Huh? You didn't pay your membership?  How'd you do that, I had to pay mine.  :huh: ??? :D J/K Rewelcome to the forums.

Welcome to the site, Jim... or Bob... or JimBob. As well, I saw some of your other threads, and all your pictures look like you've been in the business for years and years.