jayben03

How much for softball teams jersey?

Hey guys its been a while since I have been on here but I am now getting some business again and was wondering how much I should charge for 15 shirts with a similar number scheme on the back of the t-shirts with a name and on the front a business logo? I was thinking about $5-$7 for each shirt and that it including the price of the shirts and vinyl. I just wanted to make sure that I was in the right area for price.

I took into consideration that I am doing this for a few of my friends and that I could use this as a marketing idea and maybe get some other teams to join in and send me some more business in the future. I have posted what they want the t-shirts to look like. Thank you for your great insight for everything guys you are truly the best!

post-1134-12986522057351_thumb.jpg

post-1134-12986522077972_thumb.jpg

Im no expert any any means but what does a jersey cost you? That seems a little low. My sons races quads and every time we get a jersey lettered and numbered its 40 or 50 dollars

Thats way too low. I would go near that price if they were screenprinted and a huge qnty.

Guest fivestar

No no no, too cheap.  Way too cheap.  Single color $12.00, dual color $15.00.  You've got to make $$$$.  Remember you've got 2 pieces of equipment you're using to make those shirts.  Don't sell yourself short.

BTW, those prices are "friends" prices, regular customer is $15.00 for single and $18.00 for dual.

No no no, too cheap.  Way too cheap.  Single color $12.00, dual color $15.00.  You've got to make $$$$.  Remember you've got 2 pieces of equipment you're using to make those shirts.  Don't sell yourself short.

BTW, those prices are "friends" prices, regular customer is $15.00 for single and $18.00 for dual.

dang, that's cheap too. in memphis, a jersey like that would run u thirty bucks and that's being conservative with the prices. the mall charges 40 bucks and up. u have four to five locations. don't get crazy. i know they r friends and all but u start that and they won't be friends long. at least charge them 20.00 bucks but let them know what's up.

Guest fivestar

I think he's using regular t-shirts not jerseys and just putting the name and number on the back with sponsor on the front.  That's how I priced it anyways.

well if that's the case. yeah for one color 15 is okay for family and friends but they would be weeding it or learning how.

i'm serious, because they will worried the hell out of u for a nickel. i make mind folks work, do u hear me. that also eliminates the favors so often.  :huh: ???

I agree with with fivestar, They way I chrge is $12 per shirt/Jersey (depending on the style) If it's a regular T Shirt, 12.00 and 1.50 per number this keeps the double digits like 00,01,02,007...you get the picture. From getting out of hand. Escpecially if you are useing 8" numbers. 8" numbers are huge and on 15 jersey's can at times run into the profit. I usually use 5 yards on 1 color. Here in My area there are some places charging 18.00 just to start, but those are the out sourcers. All the teams I have say they don't know why they didn't find me earlier. My art fee is way below the scavangers.

my art fee is included in my pricing. unless it's some complex mess.

I never include the art fee, I have had way to many people want to see the image first, then I never hear back from them...and it's not because my art sux, I say this because I have seen my art around twice on a backpack and the other on polo's.

my art fee is included in my pricing. unless it's some complex mess.

I never include the art fee, I have had way to many people want to see the image first, then I never hear back from them...and it's not because my art sux, I say this because I have seen my art around twice on a backpack and the other on polo's.

oh sweetie i feel ya on that. they have to place order then see art after deposit don't play. lol what i mean is my art work time is already structured into my pricing table again unless it's gonna take me more than 30-60 minutes. one shirt from me front only is16.75 sx xl on light and 17.75 on dark. that's not qty pricing tho

Thanks guy for the help and the pricing that I should be charging. I am planning to do this on regular black t-shirts and I will shoot them a price of about 15 per shirt and see what they say but with that price it gives me room to negotiate the price to make my customers happy. Also it gives me room to try and beat the guys that do screen printint prices.Thanks again guys

You are the best

Jay

Even the guys doing screen printing, can't touch those prices. I am a screen printer But I screen print the fronts and when the numbers come to...I cut with the cutter.

I told the guys that it would be around $15  per shirt and they seemed ok with it. :lol: I was kinda shocked and then I said to them that I would price around to make sure that my price was competitive. They also seemed ok with it. This made my day and I cant wait to get them rolling in the upcoming month!

I guess that it was to my advantage that none of the guys that I talked to have ever had to purchase the shorts for their past teams :-X

Thanks guys and when I get the shirts done I will make sure that I post them on here and I hope that this brings me some more business in the future.

Thanks again guys you are really the best at pricing!

Guest fivestar

Glad I could help.  Remember don't sell yourself short, and another saying a friend of mine on another forum says "Profit is not a bad word".

I told the guys that it would be around $15  per shirt and they seemed ok with it. :thumbsup: I was kinda shocked and then I said to them that I would price around to make sure that my price was competitive. They also seemed ok with it. This made my day and I cant wait to get them rolling in the upcoming month!

I guess that it was to my advantage that none of the guys that I talked to have ever had to purchase the shorts for their past teams ;D

Thanks guys and when I get the shirts done I will make sure that I post them on here and I hope that this brings me some more business in the future.

Thanks again guys you are really the best at pricing!

Hope we all really helped, Good Luck. Oh, and one other thing. People will ask the team, where did you get those? And the orders on the team shirts for Football and Soccer will also start coming in.