CyberSultan

Hawk Head

Looking for a cool hawk head that would be used for a school logo redesign.  Does anyone have some that they would like to share?  TIA.

Looking for a cool hawk head that would be used for a school logo redesign.  Does anyone have some that they would like to share?  TIA.

i will look cyber but hell i can't tell the difference from hawks or eagles lol i will post when i find.

:lol:  Thanks!

I have a hard time telling the difference myself.  I think it is the features around the neck that look different.  I'm still looking myself...but having a real hard time finding anything good.  I found a cool website that sells graphics for school mascots (that would look good for a logo - www.mascotmadness.com), but they want almost $400 for the package (they don't sell them individually).  Free vectors are always the best, though, if I can find one.

That looks pretty cool.  Thanks nonabelle!  :lol:  If anyone else can find anymore, I'll take anything I can get to give them some options to choose from.

dang jay, where have u been? took me an hour to find that one little hawk. THAANKS FOR SHOWING UP! :huh::lol:

My kids school mascot it the Eagles. I have a lot of them.