Sign in to follow this  
bulldogtees

Can anyone convert this?

Ive been working on this for two days and am very frustrated.I work for this company, & have permission to use thier logo. Ive tried everything I could to make this cuttable, but I dont know how to get it to seperate the colors.(tried to use inkscape) If someone could convert this to an eps I would appreciate it very much. Im lettering a new van for work & this is going to be about 14 x64 .Im attaching a jpeg . Thanks for any help you can give.  Norm

PS Cutting vinyl is alot more fun than installing auto glass!!!

post-1671-12986521916869_thumb.jpg

post-1671-12986521929982_thumb.jpg

You might want to try www.vectormagic.com it does decent at converting colors. If you havent used them before they should let you get 2 free vector downloads.

well went to the link,& read all  the info .I couldnt see anything that says theyll give a couple free trys. It says you can load a trial version ,but you cant download your work with this version . Could someone please help???thanks again  Norm

On the homepage there should be a choose file button in the middle that is what you want to click to upload your image. You might want to click the sign up button in the upper right corner first and create your account. It should give you 2 free tokens which will let you use the online version. I think you were at the page for the new desktop version. I dont think that offers any free saves. You might also be able to do it with inkscape http://www.inkscape.org/ but I have not been able to get inkscape to do good with colors (that might just be me though).

Thanks for the file!! I got something close with vector magic. I guess I should have said it was going on a white van. So I guess Im just looking for the red & blue. The way I look at it the easier the better!! (who knew it could be this much trouble!!!) Thank s for trying your time is greatly appriciated!!!  Norm