Sign in to follow this  
SiboleGraphix

Which colors should I get?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I need to know which colors of vinyl to order for Broncos decals.

My husband and a few of his family members are Denver broncos fans. So my hubs wants me to make them all decals for their cars. So I need to order the blue and the orange. I'm ordering Oracal 651. For the orange I figured I would probably get the Lt. Orange. But there are so many blues, I'm not sure which would be the perfect color. Does anyone have an idea on which blue i should use?

Thanks!

Amber

i was wondering the same thing for other teams.  ive wanted to try and make some (Bears, Cubs logocolors anyone?) but didnt want to spend the $ on vinyl that wasnt the right color

for bears colors i use pastel orange and dark blue 651 and deff get the sample book plus you can get like 8x10 samples of like 40 of there colors

I have the sample book, I'm just not sure of the Broncos blue. But i think I may get the traffic blue or gentian blue. I just want to make sure it looks right. I guess I'll make hubs pick since it's for his stickers.

I definitely recommend the sample book.  I just found something interesting when I was researching something.  I was perusing between my Oracal sample book and my Fellers catalog.  The sample you have to remember is actual vinyl and I noticed that in the Fellers catalog, their so called sample of the same color and same vinyl was totally off from what the actual color is.