RegisG

Celtic font in 2 color

I purchaed these Celtic fonts (see sample attached .sbd).  Hope you can view these without the font?? I'm also attaching a .jpg of the same.  Can anyone make a suggestion how I can cut these in two different colors? 

Like I said it is a font and I used:  910 then =  =  then -  -  then o1p  to get the block you see.  I put a detached sample of 2 of the characters beside the block so you could see an individual font.

Thanks,

Regis

Sample-celtic.SBD

Sample-celtic.SBD

Guest fivestar

Not for sure what you are meaning when you say 2 colors.  You mean say a corner black and another corner red?  If so, can't you just convert them to curves then break the curve apart, select each individual piece then change it to whatever color you want?  I don't use SBE, don't even have it installed anymore thanks to the NO SUPPORT from them so I can't tell you the exact steps but it would be close to what I typed above.

Hope this helps.

I did this in SBE (for board purposes) but, I'm a Corel person and will try to convert to curve then break(?).  I want to make each "path" a different color vinyl.  In this case, it would 2 paths and I want to make it look like the 2 colors are weaved. 

Thanks     

Guest fivestar

Yup corel will do it.  Just like I explained above.  Those was actually Corel instructions I gave since that's what I use.  :o If you can't get it, post the .eps file and I'll get 'er for you.

:o  Thanks fivestar.  It works just like you said in Corel.

Regis

Guest fivestar

No problem, glad I could help.  I am not the greatest at Corel but am getting better at it every day.

Regis, where did you get the Celtic font? It looks interesting.

Regis, where did you get the Celtic font? It looks interesting.

I bought it at http://www.clanbadge.com/knots.htm.  There are several different styles (e.g. 3D, outline, filled, etc).    I bought the whole package a few years ago and use it for various projects, mostly in Corel.  Very easy to use for print applications.